"Nau Mai haere mai -I am in a Year 5 and 6 class called Tuatara at Mangonui School and my teacher is Ms Lloyd
Welcome to my reflective blog. Please remember I am learning to write my ideas clearly for an audience.
Awesome colours on your poster! I think your Rangikapiti Pa group is a neat opportunity to learn so much about what you love. Maybe you could also think about a more personal goal that you would like to achieve or work towards this year.
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.
Awesome colours on your poster!
ReplyDeleteI think your Rangikapiti Pa group is a neat opportunity to learn so much about what you love. Maybe you could also think about a more personal goal that you would like to achieve or work towards this year.