Pages

Friday, 23 March 2018

Ko Ahau Tenei

I am strong and helpful.
I wonder if I can get another scooter.
I hear motor bikes driving.

I see cars indicating.
I want to get a go cart.
I am strong and helpful .
I pretend that my bed.
I feel the breeze on my face.
I touch my handle bars.
I worry about the big tree outside my house
I cry when I go over my handle bars
I understand dad
I say motorbike
I dream of my motorbike
I try to do jumps on my push bike
I hope I get a go-kart
I am strong and helpful

1 comment:

  1. i like your whiting I like that you said your strong whiting next time dont repeat your whiting 😎👍

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.