WALT retell fairy tales in Te Reo Maori
WALT make a movie using iMovie
We created this to help celebrate Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori (Maori Language Week)
We created this by taking a video of the little puppets moving. Then we took off any background noise and recorded our voices saying the Te Reo Maori for the fairy tale. We then added titles to show the English translation and who made the video.
WALT make a movie using iMovie
We created this to help celebrate Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori (Maori Language Week)
We created this by taking a video of the little puppets moving. Then we took off any background noise and recorded our voices saying the Te Reo Maori for the fairy tale. We then added titles to show the English translation and who made the video.
Reflect:and I did go at video my group
wish:I could have a go with the puppets.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.