"Nau Mai haere mai -I am in a Year 5 and 6 class called Tuatara at Mangonui School and my teacher is Ms Lloyd
Welcome to my reflective blog. Please remember I am learning to write my ideas clearly for an audience.
I found it interesting that they used dogs to help find the missing people.
It was fun doing the experiment and eating the jelly and chocolate afterwards.
Hi Cooper ! I can see you put a lot of effort into your Christchurch Task-Board, it is very impressive. Dogs that do special jobs are called "Working Dogs" - they do things such as : Helping the visually impaired, helping people with mobility issues (ie, getting things for their master, opening doors etc), finding drugs, working with the Police, working at the airport, working on the farm and of course, finding people buried in earthquakes, as you mentioned. They are very dedicated to their various jobs and certainly "a man's best friend". (Good to see that your family has an Emergency Plan - let's hope you never have to use it).
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.
Hi Cooper ! I can see you put a lot of effort into your Christchurch Task-Board, it is very impressive. Dogs that do special jobs are called "Working Dogs" - they do things such as : Helping the visually impaired, helping people with mobility issues (ie, getting things for their master, opening doors etc), finding drugs, working with the Police, working at the airport, working on the farm and of course, finding people buried in earthquakes, as you mentioned. They are very dedicated to their various jobs and certainly "a man's best friend". (Good to see that your family has an Emergency Plan - let's hope you never have to use it).
ReplyDelete