Pages

Wednesday, 6 May 2020

Task board technology: My rescue kit




This is my rescue team. I designed and built it out of lego. I have got a boat for deep water and a trailer to carry all my gear with four wheel drive wheels so it can go lots of places. I have got a truck and a buggy for crossing over rocks and sand. The truck has a winch a snorkel and a light bar for rescuing in the dark. I have tool boxes in the back with a first aid kit and I have spare tyres and fuel.

My two stars are I got to play with my lego and build stuff.
I wish I could make it all the same colour

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME work, Cooper! Looks like your really had fun building the scene / rescue team. Keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive !!! Not only are your lego creations incredible but I am super impressed with the thinking/reasoning you used as to why they would be needed. I hope you will be around when I am in some kind of catastrophe and need to be rescued !

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.