"Nau Mai haere mai -I am in a Year 5 and 6 class called Tuatara at Mangonui School and my teacher is Ms Lloyd
Welcome to my reflective blog. Please remember I am learning to write my ideas clearly for an audience.
Awesome work, Cooper! You have explained each picture/video in great detail. I can see you know a lot about ANZAC Day. Do you have any family stories about the day?
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.
Awesome work, Cooper! You have explained each picture/video in great detail. I can see you know a lot about ANZAC Day. Do you have any family stories about the day?
ReplyDeleteI just saw your other post about your grandfather. I'm sure you have loads of stories to share... I can't wait to hear them!
ReplyDelete