"Nau Mai haere mai -I am in a Year 5 and 6 class called Tuatara at Mangonui School and my teacher is Ms Lloyd
Welcome to my reflective blog. Please remember I am learning to write my ideas clearly for an audience.
Ka pai, Cooper! I like how you're keeping up to date with your mahi. Multiplying and dividing by 1000 with a decimal point can be a bit tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier. Keep working hard, I'm so proud of you!
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.
Ka pai, Cooper! I like how you're keeping up to date with your mahi. Multiplying and dividing by 1000 with a decimal point can be a bit tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier. Keep working hard, I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDelete