"Nau Mai haere mai -I am in a Year 5 and 6 class called Tuatara at Mangonui School and my teacher is Ms Lloyd
Welcome to my reflective blog. Please remember I am learning to write my ideas clearly for an audience.
Hi Cooper what a neat ANZAC poster I love the poppies they look just like the ones we wear for ANZAC Day. Maybe you could wear Poppa's medals to the Anzac Parade in Mangonui next year. Poppy x
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.
Hi Cooper what a neat ANZAC poster I love the poppies they look just like the ones we wear for ANZAC Day. Maybe you could wear Poppa's medals to the Anzac Parade in Mangonui next year. Poppy x
ReplyDelete